The new ULDC (ultra low dispersion chromatography) system meets the enormous requirements that are essential to minimize extra column volume and thus peak dispersion.
- Ultra low dispersion volume due to optimized injection, flow and detection components
- Conventional method (also gradient) can directly be transfered to ULDC system without any adaptations
- Sharper early-eluting peaks generate better sensitivities and resolution
The Pump P6.1L with a HPG configuration features a solvent selection valve to set up to 4 solvents to the system of which two can be blended simultaneously. The internal degassing unit will prevent air bubbles in the system. Every P 6.1L comes with an attached mixing chamber, which can be changed to a larger volume depending on the applications needs.
The Autosampler 6.1L can inject 0.1 – 5000 µl to have a large flexibility. Using standard vials or two microtiter plates will give you a maximum sample capacity of up to 768 samples or 108 vials.
The Column thermostat CT 2.1 is suitable for column thermostatization above and below room temperature. The instrument operates with a microprocessor controlled Peltier element for exact temperature settings.
Chromatography data system
KNAUER ClarityChrom® is a powerful, yet easy-to-use chromatography software for instrument control, data acquisition and data processing. It is an economical solution compared to other more complex chromatography software while still offering FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
The detector DAD 2.1L features a novel light path and flow cell architecture with improved handling and excellent performance. This Diode array detector can be used in the wavelength range of 190-700 nm.
This AZURA ULDC system can be customized with several detectors:
- The diode array detector DAD 6.1L covers all conceivable applications with a spectral range of 190-1000 nm. With its novel light path and optimized flow cells, it is one of the most powerful devices on the market.
- The detector MWD 2.1L is an 8 channel, sensitive multiwavelength detector combining high performance with easy handling at an affordable price. This multiwavelength detector can be used in the wavelength range of 190-700 nm.
- The variable single wavelength UV/VIS detector UVD 2.1L comes with an installed deuterium lamp which covers a wavelength range from 190 to 750 nm. It is a competitively priced detector for routine HPLC applications including fast LC methods.
Customized configurations like combinations of several detectors are also available. Every AZURA 862 HPLC system can easily be upgraded to ULDC and it is not necessary to purchase a UHPLC system with higher back pressure capabilities.
Please contact us!