Fraction collectors: Foxy R1 and Foxy R2
The Fraction Collectors Foxy R1 and Foxy R2 can be used universally in research laboratories, for routine investigations, for analytical tasks, for semi-preparative separations and for bio compatible applications. The two-rack Foxy R2 fraction collector uses radio frequency identification to automatically detect collection racks for easy setup.
Foxy R1 and Foxy R2 can be controlled by chromatography software: PurityChrom and ClarityChrom Preparative include drivers for Foxy R1 and R2. OpenLAB licences include a Fraction Collection Control.
The Fraction collectors Foxy R1 and Foxy R2 feature:
- sturdy cast aluminum frame
- easy to use symbolic touch screen interface
- built-in Ethernet and RS-232 communication capabilities
- faster tube changes
- μL delay volume between diverter valve and drop former
- a large variety of racks and other accessories