Participants gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge in troubleshooting detectors, pumps and columns.
This course expands the participants' knowledge of HPLC and helps to gain more secureness in handling of HPLC systems. It is intended that afterwards problems can be identified and solved autonomously, entailing more success in method configuration and HPLC analyses.
- knowledge on the components of an HPLC system and understanding of its functionality
- system-based error analysis
- correct Interpretation of chromatograms
- tips and tricks on error prevention
- top 10 of the most common user errors
HPLC users with previous knowledge. Please note that prior participation in the HPLC basic course also qualifies for attendance in the troubleshooting workshop!
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding our course offerings!Save to calendar