The KNAUER Academy is back!
After this course, the participant should be capable to independently work on even ambitious chromatography applications with ClarityChrom.
In theory sessions all parameters of the software will be explained, while the participant can reconstruct the lessons on its own training laptop. After every session an exercise will transfer the theory into practice. In advance, a short excursion in the basics of PDA shall open the field to the user and encourage them to expand HPLC analysis to a third dimension. The course doesn’t address HPLC conditions and there won’t be a laboratory part.
The course is suitable for beginners and for users with basic experience who would like to gain deeper knowledge in the capabilities of ClarityChrom.
- Basics of ClarityChrom usage
- Incorporation and configuration of system compartments
- Writing methods
- Basics and usage of the PDA option (3D chromatogram)
- All tools for data analysis
- How to prevent mistakes during integration
- Automatic creation of calibration curves
- Calculations within the software (How to insert my factor X?)
- Report creation
- Usage of the Fraction Collecting Modul (FRC) for preparative purposes
- System Suitability Test
This workshop date is planned for users who speak German, but we can also offer it in English on request. Just mention it in your e-mail.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding our course offerings!Save to calendar