Which pumps fit you right?
Pumps are used for a wide range of tasks in the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. These can include the conveying and dosing of aqueous and organic liquids, highly viscous liquids, aggressive media, or liquid gases. Dosing at high or low temperatures (below 0 °C to over 100 °C) and at high pressures over 100 bar is also a common task.
KNAUER dosing pump features*
- Maximum back pressures up to 650 bar
- Flow rate range: 0.01–1000 ml/min
- Maximum viscosity up to 1000 mPa·s
- Liquid temperature range: -10–120 °C
- Easily exchangeable pump heads, customizable and service-friendly
- Pump head components are available in a range of materials, even for aggressive media
- Very low pulsation
- Flexible control (Ethernet, RS-232, analog signals)
*) Features available in our dosing pumps product range