AZURA Analytical HPLC: Flexible and adjustable
AZURA® Analytical HPLC covers a wide selection of different HPLC modules to enable you to do every analytical task needed. Choose between different pumps, gradient systems and different detectors to fulfill your HPLC requirements.
AZURA Compact is the most basic and cost effective HPLC system with a max. backpressure of up to 400 bar. AZURA HPLC Plus systems with an extended backpressure of up to 700 bar improve routine separation tasks. AZURA UHPLC systems feature an optimized dead volume and a backpressure range of up to 1000 bar turning them into ideal systems for high-demanding applications.
Control and monitor your system and process your data with OpenLAB® or ClarityChrom®. AZURA Analytical HPLC is our complete solution for your daily HPLC routine.
- Isocratic, binary high pressure gradient or quaternary low pressure gradient pump
- Pump heads allowing flow rates of up to 10 or even 50 ml/min also allow semi-preparative HPLC
- Bio-inert ceramic or stainless steel pump heads available
- Autosampler with 0.1 μl sample aspiration
- Highly sensitive diode array detector with intelligent temperature control
- Wide range of flow cells including remote cells with fiber optics
- Extensive safety features such as leak management and sensors